Meet The Talented Kaduna Base Pencil Artist That Got Kevin Hart Attention

Eli Waduba is an hyperrealism pencil artist based in Kaduna State, he drew the popular Hollywood comedy actor Kevin Hart and shared the photo of himself drawing Kevin Hart on his twitter handle and ask well meaning Nigerians to retweet the post until it get to Kevin Hart. See Eli Waduba tweet below:

My name is Eli Waduba Yusuf Am a Nigerian, based in kaduna. Am a hyperrealism PENCIL Artist, I hope to become like @Harinzeyart. Please Retweet, let @KevinHart4real see it, thank you

Lucky enough, twitter users obliged and retweet Eli Waduba artwork and eventually got the attention of the Hollywood star Kevin Hard and he replied:

I see it and I want to purchase it...l also want to support you and your amazing talent by giving you a fee to do a pencil drawing of 3 of my celebrity friends that I can gift it to. DM your info and let's get to work!

What I see here is a typical example of what the call God's favor. You should never give up on your passion, just discover where your talent lays and pursue till you get the recognition you deserve.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url